My photo
CMNS 150 RONADINE
Ronadine Coronado lived a life of travel before she decided to attend Camosun College in 2017. She pursued her ambitions to build her knowledge in regards to the digital world. She completed Digital Production, Writing and Design in 2018. She is now enrolled in Digital Communications at Camosun College to achieve a Diploma in Arts and Sciences Studies. Her objective is to transfer into Royal Roads University to complete the Bachelor of Arts in Professional Communication. While she is on her way to achieve her goal, she is following her passion as a full-time school photographer with Edge Imaging.

Photography: The Passion of Capturing and Creating Memories

Ever since I was a kid, my step-dad documented every special occasion and every family trip. I still look back on those memories today and it has a way of bringing me back. It allows me to continue to cherish every moment from my childhood. In 2017, I decided that it was my turn to pursue photography. I wanted to create these memories that my step-dad created for us. I enrolled in and completed Digital Production, Writing and Design at Camosun College to learn the foundations needed to become a photographer. In the following article below, various photographers comment on why they photograph. It is quite uplifting, hearing the passionate motive and direction set from other photographers.

Here is the link to "Why We Do It: Photographers on the Passion that Drives Their Work" created by Olivier Laurent:
https://time.com/4839246/photographers-passion/

Comments